Thursday, July 15, 2010

My very first blog!

So I am clearly behind on the blogging trail, but there is no better time to start than now.

I love to read, and even more I love to tell people about what I read. A few months ago I bought myself a nice little gift, a Sony E-Reader, and this has catapulted my reading. I write reviews for a wonderful review site, http://www.longandshortreviews.com/AURORA/index.htm. I thought what better way to practice writing than to share some reviews here for everyone to see. I am definitely an amateur and it's been a while since I wrote much of anything, so please no critiquing my actual writing style, unless it's constructive. Thank you, and I hope everyone enjoys reading my blogs!

Also, a little background on my blog title: Are you there God? It's me Margaret, was the very first book I ever read, and by far my absolute favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment