Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Dating Divas

While surfing the web I came across this really awesome dating blog the other night. Normally I stick to my regular craft blogs. But this one BLEW ME AWAY! My husband will be coming home in October so needless to say I was looking for ideas to keep us loving each other. If anyone has experienced a deployment before, they know as well as I, how hard it is the first few months together.
This blog has some really amazing ideas to show your spouse how much you love him. They are so creative, and even more creative dates. The part I love the most about it, is it usually doesn't cost very much at all. So these ladies know what it's like to live on a budget. It can get costly going to a fancy dinner once a week. There ideas make sure it never gets boring, and your pocket never goes empty! Please check them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment