So I had this jacket my friend gave me, but she has a little boy. It keeps my daughter warm, but not in a pretty way.
The first thing I did was remove the patch off the jacket. I used my seam ripper. Then I embroidered a free design I found offline. It's a flower, using a few different shades of pink and purple. Then, since the jacket was just a bit too short, I layered some ribbon around the bottom. Using the same colors that are in the embroidery design.
Bella really loves her jacket. She could barely wait for me to finish it!! I am glad she is happy with it because I am. It took me maybe a total of 30-45 mins to redo it! Just in time for this fall weather.