Well, I have been busy. Not as busy crafting as I would like. But I felt bad not updating like I said I would. So I thought I would show you a few things I have been working on.
This is a kitchen dish towel I made for my neighbor. I can custom order these as well. I have been charging two for $5, mix and match. An additional $1 for writing.
An example of the Halloween dishtowels.
An adult velcro towel I made for a friend. See they look cute on big kids too! : )
My first attempt at making a rosette. I am very pleased with it. But I am definitely still learning. I wish I could share with you how I made it, but I am not very sure, lol. Basically I sewed it like I was making a ruffle, then twirled it around until it looked like a flower, then haphazardly sewed it to the towel.
My newest addition to the toddler towels! I am loving the wild print!
I made this flower the same as the previous one, only I tried to make the material lay flatter, so that I could add the button. I am really enjoying the look that these flowers add.
And that's about it. I spent all day today crafting, so that's where all of that came from. It had been a while since I actually did anything. Seems like I go in spurts, from cleaning to crafting. If only my girl's didn't need attention or food, lol.
Oh and last but not least, I did promise to show my fall decorations. I have not finished like I wanted but I will go ahead and show what I have so far.
This is the centerpiece for my coffee table in my living room. All of my supplies for the fall decorations I got at the euro store, for next to nothing. Of course after buying all of it, it added up to next to something, lol.
The wreath for my door. I bought a styrofoam ring and painted it 3 different shades of fall colors. Then I hot glued the leaves to the ring, and hot glued my finger as well. Let's just say that's not the least painful thing in the world. Who ever said crafting wasn't dangerous!! Then I took some scrapbooking letters, and hot glued them to some card stock, and hot glued that to the ring. Then I took some hemp string and tied it around, glued it for support. And Voila!! Very simple and cost me about 4 euro total! Which is the equivalent to about $6. Not bad!
I hope everyone enjoyed the pictures. Slowly but surely I am getting the hang of this crafting, and blogging! Hope everyone has a blessed day!