Thursday, September 9, 2010

Towel

So I kind of already talked about this on my facebook. But since I have not been forced to make anything I needed to buy, mostly because after reevaluating all of my must haves, I actually didn't need it at all. I must say, this is very liberating, not living for just the buy. So while I was home in the states I saw this really cute towel for toddlers, that velcro'd(sp) around them. PERFECT! For my 3 year old who loves to spend her days wrapped up in a towel, but gets so frustrated because she can't do anything else in it. But alas, the price tag was too steep for my cheap bones, especially when right away I knew I could make it myself. So that is what I set out to do, and it took me about a half hour. Super quick, and she loves it!!

A perfect solution for my little angel! I am thinking about embroidering her name on it next! Hope everyone enjoys!

No comments:

Post a Comment