Friday, September 10, 2010

Hanging Dishtowel




So while perusing the crafting blogs, I came across the perfect craft for me! Bella is always pulling down the dishtowels and throwing them on the floors. Makes me quite mad to be honest. This is the perfect solution, and took me about 15 mins to make. That's only because I messed up at first and sewed down the wrong half. So in reality it would probably only take 5-10 mins to make for a more seasoned sewer! Check it out!! I got my inspiration from Trey and Lucy



All you need is a kitchen towel, an oven mitt, and a button (which is not pictured). Then of course you need your sewing machine! The link above provides a wonderful and easy to follow tutorial if you are interested in making one for yourself!

HERE IS THE FINISHED PRODUCT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment